October 16, 2010

Delights

Things I've been loving:

1. Anthropologie headwrap. Spotted on A Cup of Jo, a delightful blog by Joanna Goddard, who also blogs for Glamour (see? I told you, I need Glamour in my life). Promptly purchased and adored. Keeps me warm while I'm sick and puts a smile on my face. Small enough to fit my little head, stretchy enough to fit a bigger one.



2. Music by Sara Bareilles, Brooke Fraser, and Corinne Bailey Rae. Oh baby, these ladies can sing. Also, Brooke has this adorable tote on her site, featuring all of the lyrics from her new album. I keep eyeing it, even though I'm not allowed to get up yet and carry anything around. Isn't it great?



3. Zingerman's bakehouse. My fabulous San Francisco friends (remember Diana from my visit to her in June?) sent me fabulous bread from this Ann Arbor bakery. How's that for global living? My favorite is the chocolate chunk sourdough. It combines two of my favorite things. Let me explain. Dense, crusty, sour, dough. Filled with gigantic, dark, chocolate, chunks. I know. Tell me about it. I'd show you a picture, but I'm too busy eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment